Ashish,

What did you set your "wrap" configuration to?

Kenn
LBNL

On 11/25/2009 3:07 AM, Potla, Ashish Bassaliel wrote:

I tried to send a screen shot but it was too big..

I will try to explain my problem: Inside the message body I keep seeing horizontal /vertical scroll bars. Why is this happening?

Thank you,

-Ashish

*From:* Potla, Ashish Bassaliel
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:57 AM
*To:* 'rt-us...@bestpractical.com'
*Subject:* Problem with Ticket display page

Hello again,

Please have a look at this below display page for a ticket. Notice the horizontal scroll bar appearing inside the ticket display? This happens for Firefox on Unix and Firefox and Safari on MacOS.

Why is it displaying so?

Commercial support: sa...@bestpractical.com

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com