Hi All,

We are trying to get the Shredder working on RT 3.8.6 (Ubuntu Install)
under tools but with no luck, it keeps saying   “Shredder needs a
directory to write dumps to. Please check that you have
/opt/rt3/var/data/RT-Shredder and it is writable by your web server”
in the GUI.

We created it manually because it didn’t exist and  made it writable
by www-data group with no luck. We also tried running the rt-shredder
script as below but just seems to be able to delete 10 tickets at a
time and we have over 30k deleted tickets to wipe.

./rt-shredder --plugin 'Tickets=query,Queue="it-support" and Status="deleted"'

Did anyone experienced  the same problem in the GUI or maybe knows how
to delete more tickets at a time?

Regards,

Wikus Smit