Mathieu,

You are correct. Set your recipients & template in "Prepare". Make sure you put a "return 1;" in the "Cleanup" Action.

Kenn
LBNL

On 12/17/2009 11:28 AM, Mathieu Longtin wrote:
I'm trying to have a scrip that will get the recipients of a ticket from another source, at creation time.

If I assign the recipients in the "action" section of the scrip, they don't receive any email, because the notify action gathers the recipient during prepare.

Should I set the recipients in the "prepare" section and have the action do nothing?

Thanks

--
Mathieu Longtin
1-514-803-8977