I believe ticket attachments are stored in the attachments table and stored as
blob data.  so an sql backup should get that as well.
From: rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com
[rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Zach Boettner
[za...@oxfordsuites.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:35 PM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] How to Search Resolved Tickets & How to Backup RT DB?

Two questions:

 1.  How can I modify RT so that when I search in the ‘quick search’ box at the
top right of the page it searches all tickets, including resolved tickets?
 2.  What is the best way to backup the entire RT database, including
attachments, etc. Currently I am doing an export from phpMyAdmin but I don’t
believe that includes ticket attachments.

Thanks,

Zach