Hello all,

from what I can tell, RT does not use the “Errors-To” header for the mail it
generates. Yesterday, a mail bounce problem for a queue watcher caused
thousands of tickets to be auto-created in our installation. There is a huge
dollop of blame for our not filtering out bounce messages or using existing
bounce processing mechanism(s) in RT. But if RT added an Errors-To header
(pointing to a non-auto-ticket-creating address), this sort of thing would not
happen. What am I missing? (I must be, since otherwise the feature would exist
by now).

        —ravi