Hi Kenneth,

When you say the links table has that info - are you saying that a direct DB call is necessary, or can the links table info be got at via REST? When I tried I couldn't determine the necessary REST syntax. Sorry to thread hijack, but I'm trying to achieve something similar to Keith!

Thanks,
Robin.

Kenneth Crocker wrote:
Kieth,

The LINKS Table will have that info. Type is "MergedInto".

Kenn
LBNL