I'm using a SkipTransation callback in ShowHistory that does something like

<%init>
  my $ttype;
  $ttype = $Transaction->Type;
  $$skip = 1 if (($_SkipSystemMessages) && ((($Transaction->Creator eq
RT->Config->Get('SystemUserID'))
&& ($Transaction->Type ne 'Status')
&& ($Transaction->Type ne 'Comment')) || (($Transaction->Creator eq
RT->Config->Get('CronUserID'))
&& (($Transaction->Type ne 'Give')
&& ($Transaction->Type ne 'Correspond'))) || ($Transaction->Type eq
'CustomField') || ($Transaction->Type eq 'Set'
&& $Transaction->Field eq 'TimeWorked')) );
  my $type = $Transaction->Type;
</%init>

But I guess it's too late at this point for performance reasons, as we're
already processing the entry?

Justin

Justin Hayes
Orbis Support Manager