On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:28:51 +0200
 ronald higgins <ronald.higg...@gmail.com> wrote:
OMFG indeed :)

I'm use to working with much smaller DB's, this has been a challenge
to say the least.

We're using sendmail for RT, but RT itself is sitting behind
MailMarshall & Exchange and
i believe the MS Admins have set a max message of 10MB so should be good.

ok are you allowing html email or outlook rtf? in RT_SiteConfig.pm

also this doesnt stop priv users doing whatever they like via the web UI. we've had support teams adding huge iso files to tickets.

shall we go off list, so as not to spam it?

regards
Garry