Hello,

everybody using RT properly knows the right StealTicket in order to take a ticket over. As a believing Christian, I am not content with that name as I do not want to steal anything. It is better to name that right "TakeTicketOver", so it is granted that the user takes a ticket over with permission of the user.

By the RT should create a new right called "ConfiscateTicket", that the means that user can confiscate a ticket. Such a right is very useful if the ticket contains racial or pornographic content.

Greetings,

Wolfram