I have RT authenticating users against a LDAP database. That is working just
fine right now. However, I have the need to be able to authenticate users that
are not listed in this LDAP database. I would like to be able to create users
that are 'internal' to RT and be able to administer these users via the RT
system. Currently, RT is not allowing me to create internal users, it checks my
external LDAP database and does not find the user and refuses to go further.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible? If so, hints as to what needs to be
done to accomplish the authentication that I am looking for.

Thanks

Kurt Engle
Eugene 4J Schools

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year -- Learn how to get the most out of RT!