Hi,

I have an RT installation that is quite old now, and has been handed down to me
by a person who is no longer with us.  The configuration has been modified and
modified over the years and I'm not sure how closely it resembles the "out of
the box" configuration anymore.

I've been getting some complaints from users about not getting notified in
certain circumstances, so I was trying to make sure that I have all the "right"
scrips set up, and I was wondering if the list would care to comment on what
I've got set up right now.  I'm attaching a little text file that has the list
of all the scrips I'm using right now.

Is the list I've attached reasonable?  Am I missing anything obvious?  Should
any of these go away?

Thanks!

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
t...@soe.ucsc.edu
831-459-5354
01 - Notify Requestors of New Ticket            TransactionCreate       On
Create       Autoreply To Requestors         Autoreply
02 - Notify Admins of New Ticket                TransactionCreate       On
Create       Notify AdminCcs                 Transaction
03 - Notify Requestors of Correspondence        TransactionCreate       On
Correspond   Notify Requestors and Ccs       Correspondence
04 - Notify Admins of Correspondence            TransactionCreate       On
Correspond   Notify AdminCcs                 Transaction
05 - Notify Others of Correspondence            TransactionCreate       On
Correspond   Notify Other Recipients         Correspondence
06 - Notify Admins of Comment                   TransactionCreate       On
Comment      Notify AdminCcs                 Transaction
07 - Notify Others of Comment                   TransactionCreate       On
Comment      Notify Other Recipients         Correspondence
08 - Notify Requestors of Resolution            TransactionCreate       On
Resolve      Notify Requestors and Ccs       Resolved
09 - Notify Admins of Resolution                TransactionCreate       On
Resolve      Notify AdminCcs                 Transaction
10 - Re-Open Ticket on Correspondence           TransactionCreate       On
Correspond   Open Tickets