Hi Raphael

did you add something like

   0  * * * * /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-email-dashboards

in a crontab ?

Gerard

On 2011-03-25 10:17, Raphaël MOUNEYRES wrote:

Hi,

i have my RT3.8.8 running correctly on a Mandriva 10 machine, with mail sent through smtp working on tickets updates with scrips.

I have subscribed to a dashboard who is using a saved search (with visible results), But i never receive the email.

whenever i change my subscription settings, i have the result yellow box showing something like /"Contenu changé(e) de 'BQcDAAAACRcAAAAACVJlY2lwaWVudBcFZGFpbHkAAAAJRnJlcXVlbmN5FwI2NwAAAAtEYXNoYm9h cmRJZBcBMQAAAANEb20XBTEyOjAwAAAABEhvdXIXAjIwAAAABFJvd3MXATEAAAADRm93CIAAAAAH Q291bnRlchcGTW9uZGF5AAAAA0Rvdw== ' à "BQcDAAAACRcFZGFpbHkAAAAJRnJlcXVlbmN5FwAAAAAJUmVjaXBpZW50FwI2NwAAAAtEYXNoYm9h cmRJZBcFMTQ6MDAAAAAESG91chcBMQAAAANEb20XATAAAAAEUm93cxcBMQAAAANGb3cIgAAAAAdD b3VudGVyFwZNb25kYXkAAAADRG93 "/

Something i'm not sure is really correct..

i tried both leaving the "To:" field empty tu use my default adress mentioned, and filling it again with my email adress. None of them worked.

and nothing is showing in RT (debug mode) or sendmail logs... can anyone give me a hint ?

Raphaël