I installed 4.0.0rc7 for testing.  Our production version is 3.8.4.
The 3.8.4 install has "Set($WebExternalAuth , 1);" in the
RT_SiteConfig.pm and Apache2::AuthCAS set up in the Apache config.
This works in 3.8.4, but when I set it up for 4.0.0rc7 and tried to
login I was redirected to our CAS login page as expected and then
redirected back the RT login page that says the login failed and
has the login text box showing (which does not accept text).  Is there
something more I need to do for 4.0 or did I forgot some setting?

Thank You,

Scott