Sure Kenn, I'll elaborate.. and again, I had this working in 3.8.8.. it just
seems more... difficult to dirty hack in on 4.0.0.  For example:

Queue 1: Level 1 support
Queue 2: Level 2 support

Customer calls in and the guys at level 1 open a ticket in their queue for
the person's problem.

1 hr later they call back to level 1.. they are still having a problem.
 It's time to pass this on to the Level 2 guys.

The level 1 guys want to click "comment" (or reply.. whatever) on the
ticket, and annotate that customer 1 is having problems beyond their scope
of responsibility.  It's time for level 2 to take over.  On this same page,
they wish to change the queue to "Level 2 support", so that, upon updating
the ticket:

1. their notes are saved to the ticket
2. the ticket is moved to the appropriate queue