On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 05:52:57PM +0200, tobiasbp wrote:
> > The only workaround I can see without code changes is using the queue's ID.
>
> I would love to do that, but looking at a ticket I can not see the ID
> of the queue, just the name:
> rt show -l 103
> id: ticket/103
> Queue: queue name
>
> Since I can't show "queue name" with the rt command I don't see how I
> can get information on the queue?

Then you'll need to wait on a bugfix I guess, or use the perl API
which doesn't have this limitation.

Please do file the bug so we don't forget it.

-kevin

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  San Francisco, CA, USA — October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011