Hi all,

Just curious how some of you provision perl to RT.  I am running over my
server-distro's apache2/perl, and during a recent upgrade the system perl
was moved forward and suddenly my modules disappeared.  I was able to patch
it up without too much trouble, but did find myself debating rolling my own
perl/mod_perl so I could roll the distro forward in the future without
having to worry about blowing up RT again.

Just curious how some of you approach this detail.

Thanks in advance,
-Rob
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011