From: Thomas Sibley [mailto:t...@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 1:18 PM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Cc: Beachey, Kendric
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Transitory error on login (LDAP against AD)

On 03/02/2012 02:05 PM, Beachey, Kendric wrote:
> HEY!  That solved the problem!  Thanks so much Jun  :-)

You just created another problem, which is now ExternalAuth looks at the
internal RT users table.  It should _not_ be configured to do this.

> It's interesting that this section of the stock config file refers
> correctly to the stock Users table, except for including references
> to this column that isn't part of the table.

Please read my other responses to your email which I sent to the list.

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
* Boston  March 5 & 6, 2012