to your attr_map config.

Regards

Martin

On 2013-01-23 13:05, ymarinov wrote:
Martin, your help is really much appreciated! However i still can't get this working. I'll paste my current attr match list +the structure of the LDAP
information

'attr_match_list'           => [    'Name', 'EmailAddress' ],

'attr_map' => { 'Name' => 'uid' 'EmailAddress' =>
'mail',
#

'ExternalAuthId' => 'uid'
                                       }