Hi,
Sorry if this have been asked before, but I could n’t see anything in the
archives or via web search.

I just started the process of upgrading my rt-3.8.7 to rt-4
With rt-4 the Overlay files have been removed, and I am wondering what is the
proper way to add  or modify existing functions with lib/RT.
For example to change a subroutine in User_Overlay.pm in 3.8.7 , I create
User_Vendor.pm in local/lib/RT , copy then modify the function I need to change
into
User_Vendor.pm , similar any new functions I need go there ?? will this method
still work in 4.0.8 ?? or Do I need the whole of User.pm then modify or add to
??

Roy

[cid:image07daee.PNG@729b4329.40a8e0b6]

This email (and any attachments) contains information, which may be privileged
and/or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named
above. If you're not the intended recipient, please note that disclosing,
copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've
received this email in error, please let me know immediately by emailing me at
the email address above and then delete all traces of this email from your
system.  We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by email. You should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email or any attachments.

Daisy Communications Ltd
Registered office: Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire,
BB9 5SR
Registered in England and Wales with company number: 4145329

<<inline: image07daee.PNG>>