Hi Tom,

It is definatly possible to use the REST API with external auth as we use it to run scheduled reports.
I've not used curl, all our scripts are in python.

I would guess that you are not providing the credentials correctly, the following wiki page may help.

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/REST

Best Regards

Martin

On 2013-02-05 19:58, Thomas  Misilo wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to use the REST API and an
External Auth? I keep getting redirected, when I try curling a url.
Also, I was wondering if anyone has created a page that shows all
current open tickets, and all current opened/unclaimed tickets?

Thanks,

Tom

 !DSPAM:9,51115b1633231209415469!

--
Help improve RT by taking our user survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N23JW9T