I've found an old post from February last year that says to add a group and
give the group superuser rights.

I'm running 4.0.10 and I don't see this as an option for group rights and I
have no options at all for user rights (this is when logged in as root).

Any pointers on what I need to do in 4.0.10?

Regards
Steve

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and
confidential use
of the addressee only. It may also be privileged information. If you are not
the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and
that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'techni...@brendata.co.uk'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Nevendon Hall, Nevendon Road, Basildon, Essex. SS13 1BX  UK
Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

See our current vacancies at www.brendata.co.uk