From: Alex Vandiver [mailto:ale...@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, 10 May 2013 7:27 a.m.
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth extension loading issue

On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 11:51 +1200, Chris Foster wrote:
> Error while loading /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server: Attempt to reload
> RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm aborted. \nCompilation failed in require at
> /opt/rt4/sbin…/lib/RT.pm line 730.

Please show the complete error.  There should be an error message above that.

I suspect that you don't have all of the dependencies for
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth installed.
 - Alex

Have you visited Bartercard Maps yet? www.bartercardmaps.co.nz
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/BartercardNewZealand

From time to time Bartercard may promote goods and services on behalf of
members, however Bartercard acts as a third party record keeper and
transactions are conducted between members. Bartercard is not a party to these
transactions. Any advice or representations made should not be relied upon, and
independent advice should be sought. Please refer to the full rules of the
Trading Program which are available on request.
This e-mail, including attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged. Only
the intended recipient may access or use it. Any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify us immediately by return e-mail and then erase the
e-mail. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost if you have
received this e-mail in error.

RT Training in Seattle, June 19-20: http://bestpractical.com/training