On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 08:37:44AM +0100, Christian Loos wrote:
> how can I change the stage of an existing scrip in RT 4.2?
> In RT 4.0 there was an 'Phase' select box on the scrip page but I can't
> find it in RT 4.2.

I assume you've discovered this by now, but just in case you haven't,
the Stage of a scrip is settable on the Applies To page.

You can actually have a given scrip run as Batch in one queue and
Normal (new name for TransactionCreate) in the rest.  You can change
the Stage and the Template when adding scrips per queue.

I did notice that our column map leaks the internal names for the
stages and have filed a bug #28739.

-kevin