Hi All,

Still trying out new things :-)

After importing some assets I see that the behaviour of the asset display page is different to the ticket page.

Without touching CustomField Grouping I get an error when I click on CustomFields in the display page, 'No grouping specified' , while in rt-4.2.2 clicking on CustomFields will take you to the Basics page with the customfields ready to edit.

I don't mind making a CF Grouping but it shouldn't be needed in a default setting or it should be documented that it is a mandatory configuration part.

Regards,

Joop