Hi Kevin,

I cannot reproduce it on demo.bestpractical.com but I can reproduce it on my TEST server. So at least I am consistent with my mistakes.

Thanks,
Dave

On 8/24/2014 5:24 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 03:48:57PM -0500, Lists wrote:
Other than a few custom fields and RT-Extension-CommandByMail, it's a pretty
generic install.

Does the attachment functionality depend on anything related to Apache or
any other configuration options?
It uses your Sessions to store the attachment, but you'd see database
errors in that case.

Can you replicate it on something like demo.bestpractical.com?

-kevin

--
RT Training - Boston, September 9-10
http://bestpractical.com/training