I have to say that by your solution i could change and edit the word "
username" to "user" in login page but after this, every user (even root) i have
redirected to selfservice page.i think that every user even ROOT change to the
unpreviledge user or my connection to DB was disconnected.

     On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 5:19 PM, Shahab Sharifzadeh