From: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of
Alex Vandiver
Sent: 05 March 2015 19:57
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Upgrade to 4.2.9 Lost Dashboards.

On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:52:39 -0500 Alex Vandiver <ale...@bestpractical.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:52:37 +0000 Sam Maher
> <sam.ma...@lawsonlewisblakers.co.uk> wrote:
> > I have moved to a new server and upgraded to the latest version but
> > all my privileged users except one have lost their dashboards. Has
> > anyone else had this problem?
>
> Please specify what you mean by "latest version".

I missed that the subject specified you upgraded to 4.2.9.  What version were
you upgrading from?
 - Alex

Sam Maher - IT Technician
Lawson Lewis Blakers
T: 01323 720142
F: 01323 725349

Partners: Jeremy H Sogno, Nadine M Ashford and Mark Barrett
Lawson Lewis & Blakers Solicitors Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors
Regulation Authority. SRA No: 00053703

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED
If you are not the addressee or the intended recipient any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or other use of this e-mail and attachments is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail.

information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be
incomplete or contain viruses.
We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission. Any e-mail attachment may contain software viruses.
Whilst reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise this risk, we cannot
accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software
viruses.

Lawson Lewis Blakers reserves the right to monitor or record e-mails for any
purpose allowed by prevailing legislation.