Hi all,
I am hoping to get some hints for you. I was running version 4.2.4 for a long
time. Today I had some issues with the mysql database server and after restart
RT is always switching to the install screen as if it doesn’t find the database.
Needless to say that of course the database is there and accessible. I even
installed a backup just in case the database go corrupted.
Now, I can go through the installation process and the installation tries to
connect, which it can, and after the installation is done I get the login
screen. But as soon as I log in I get the error

An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can find more details in
RT's log files.

No entry at all in the log file.
Any idea what I should look for?
Kind regards