Not sure. Did you restart apache after the install and after the chown?

I have that plugin install and all is working fine for me.

On 14/09/2015 12:14, Lorraine Johnson wrote:
Thank you very much Kobus, the chown command worked.

Unfortunately I cant find the activity report. I used the link https://<path to my RT server>/Reports/Activity/index.html but I get this error

"

  The page you requested could not be found

Please check the URL and try again."

Dont know if I should do the installation again.

Please  help