I'm writing a scrip (using the web interface) where I want to test who
has sent a ticket and automatically reject it. (These are automatic
response tickets from another ticketing system, viz., LANdesk. The
tickets in question are merely acknowledgement of receipt and contain no
useful information what so ever!)

I think I know how to do this but I also want to stop another scrip from
notifying the watchers on the queue. Is this possible?

I'm on an old version of RT (3.8.14) so maybe this is easier to do in
later versions.

Any advice?

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold, IT Security Analyst, University of Manchester.
T: +44 (0) 161 275 6093, F: +44 (0) 705 344 3082,