Hi all,

Does anyone has experience in adding some sort of indication to the query view
of own tickets or just a list of tickets when a ticket has been changed.
Like for example if I have a list op open tickets and someone comments on the
ticket is it possible that I can put some indication in the ticket row of the
search view so it attracts my attention?
I know you can see the last updated field in the tickets list view, but we
would like some other indication in the dashboard…

kind regards.

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions
(http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)