On 3/29/16 2:34 PM, Barton Chittenden wrote:
Jim,

I looked at
https://bestpractical.com/blog/2016/3/improved-time-tracking-in-rt, but
I didn't explicitly see anything that tracked how long the browser
session containing the ticket had been open, which is what I really want.

Ah, I see. Yeah, it's one more click to open the timer window.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Jim Brandt <jbra...@bestpractical.com