Awesome! Thank you for the information, I have completely missed the Chart
functions :-)

BR /Joel

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com] För Emmanuel
Lacour
Skickat: den 16 juni 2016 15:01
Till: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Ämne: Re: [rt-users] Ticket-overview

Le 16/06/2016 à 13:07, Joel Bergmark a écrit :
> Hi
>

> Is there an existing way or new way to create a ticket overview
> similar to RT-at-a-glance where one can list all users owned tickets stats
> like:
>

> Status          Open          Stalled
>
> FooUser         10                  15
>
> Foo2User         1                  20

you just have to make a search of

you just have to make a search of all stalled/or/open tickets, Then click on
Chart and use a group by Owner And Status, save this chart.
After this you will see the saved chart available in the "RT at a glance"
config tab.

Or you can write a dedicated component in local/html/Elements/ and expose it
through  $HomepageComponents so it can be configured on RT at a glance.

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions https://bestpractical.com/training
* Los Angeles - September, 2016
---------