Hi Guys,

Thanks for the fix, Emmanuel. We ended up doing it a little differently though with the JS I18N engine. You can see the branch 4.4/fix-history-scroll-js for the details. We are planning on merging the fix into 4.4.1.

Bernhard, attached is a patch for 4.4.0 that should fix the problem. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Thank you,
Dustin