Hi again all,
Another question related to emails came up as we tested RT just now. My
coworker emailed in his ticket, and it got created. I went into the
website, set myself as the owner, 'rejected' the ticket, and wrote a text
reply. I expected him to get an email telling him my reply and all the
updates to his ticket; instead, he got an email with only my reply.

In general, for our use case, it would be best for emails to include any
changes to the status of the ticket in question along with any text written
by anyone working on the ticket. For instance, Joe might send a reply
saying "I took care of this", but he didn't close the ticket. John gets
that email, since he's on the ticket too, and he sees that the status is
still 'open' or 'new', so he knows to go in and close it. Or John takes
ownership of the ticket, but doesn't write anything. This should still
generate a message to Joe showing that John is now the owner. That kind of
thing.

Is there a setting to enable such information/notifications, or will I have
to modify the templates and scripts?

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department