Hi all,
I'm reading through the RT wiki page on logging, and I've set a file to capture
all debug output. I know it's a lot of information, but I want to make sure it
works. However, the file isn't getting updated at all. It didn't exist, so I
tried:

cat /var/log/request-tracker4/rt.log
chown www-data /var/log/request-tracker4/rt.log

but still nothing. Yes, I ran update-rt-siteconfig before checking for, then
making and re-checking, the file. Is there something else I have to do to start
logging? Kill and restart the FCGI server (I'm going through Nginx)? I'm using
4.2.8 in case that makes a difference. Thanks.

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017