On 9-9-2016 16:09, Alex Hall wrote:
> Hello list,
> Is there any way I can replace the default WISIWYG editor with a
> simple Markdown composition editor? I woouldn't want this for
> everyone, but for me, Markdown is far easier to deal with than the
> default editor. A few others in my company may also prefer it, and I
> wouldn't mind having the option available to anyone who prefers it. Is
> this possible?
RT uses ckedit for its richtext editor so this should probably work:
http://ckeditor.com/addon/markdown
Be sure to read the documentation about making LOCAL modifications to RT.

Joop

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017