Hi!
   I have separate time keeping software that I developed and allows me to
enter time on my phone and sync directly to my database, report on it and
export to accounting to generate invoices. The only missing link is with RT's
tickets.

   When I export and bill time at the end of the week, I'd also like to export
my comments to the RT ticket that's related to the time record. I figured out
how to create the comment record, but since I'm doing this days after the event
occurred, the ever is for the date that I export. I'd like to back date my
entries into RT to be the same date and time as my time record. Is there a way
to do this with the API, or should I just insert into postgresql directly?
Anyone else doing anything similar, or have a better idea?

Thanks!
Steve
---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017