The new forum is now live at https://forum.bestpractical.com !
If you are on this list, you already have an account based on your
subscribed email. To get a password to log into the forum website,
follow these steps:
1) Go to: https://forum.bestpractical.com
2) Click Log In.
3) Click "I forgot my password".
4) Type in the email address you used when subscribed to rt-users, rtir,
5) Wait to receive an email.
6) Click the link in the email to reset your password and join the
discussion on the new forum!
Be sure to check out the User Preferences as there are many ways to
customize exactly how Discourse notifies you about updates, replies to
your posts, and general activity. If you like to see posts in email, you
can enable "Mailing List Mode" in User Preferences.
The familiar lists are now categories in Discourse, so you'll see RT
Users, RT Developers, and RTIR. We have also added a topic to talk about
Discourse since it's new to all of us and you are certain to have some
interesting tips and tricks once you start configuring your accounts.
This is the last email from the lists. If you have questions, feel free
to open a new topic on the forum or message an admin.
We look forward to seeing you on the forum!
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions https://bestpractical.com/training
* Paris - April 24-26, 2017