Please share profile on

Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184

This is *Javed Khan* from *NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC* and we have
an immediate requirement with our client where we have excellent hold and
can close the positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable with
back to you or

I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact

We have a Requirement *Front End Developer* position in *Santa Clara, CA*.
If you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position.

Please share the suitable resource for this Position.

Job Title: Front End Developer

Location: Santa Clara, CA

Duration: Long Term Contract

*Job Description:*

*Below are the requirements for the UI candidate*

1.       *Angular 2 or Angular 1.x*

2        Solid Experience of JavaScript/and D3  OR Websocket IO required

3.       Strong understanding of CSS and CSS3

4.       HTML, HTML5

5.       CSS precompiler like Sass and LESS

*6.       JQuery is a plus*

8.       Knowledge on Node JS is a plus

9.       Knowledge on Express JS is a plus

*10.   Unit Testing framework – Jasmine JS with Karma JS*

*Warm Regards, **[image: cid:image001.png@01D36DEF.ACD88A40]*

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*[image: NStar logo (2)]*

Direct: (201) 448 1153

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk:   ;

*Notice of Confidentiality:*

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.

Membership options at .
Please read
before submitting a driver.
"rtc-linux" group.