Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

UI Developer

Fort Worth, TX

12+ Months

GC OR Citizens OR H1B with Passport Number

Job Description:

•           *A total 12+ Years of Experience in IT*

•           Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in UI technologies with
atleast 2+ years of experience in recent project

•           Mandatory UI technologies include: Angular 2.0, Webpack,
ES5/ES6, HTML5/CSS3

•           Mandatory experience of 4 to 5 Years in J2EE

•           Must have experience of atleast one year in UI Design (UX –
User experience)

•           Must have experience in working in Agile / Scrum Methodology
for atleast 3 to 4 years

•           Must have working experience in multi-vendor environment and
work in a collaborative manner

•           Must have experience towards solution articulation

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran – Recruiter

Email: ki...@yochanait.com

Gmail & skype: saikiran0909