*Dear Business Partner's,*

*Trust you are doing great !. **J*

*Proud to introduce myself in staffing industry, This is Chandra Shekar
from Metrix IT Solution and have a huge bunch of consultant’s my bench and
they are actively looking for an opportunity in an IT Industry on a
contract role for C2C requirements, Please add me into your distribution
list and do send me your daily requirements !.*

*Note:* *Please add me into you distribution list chan...@metrixit.com
<chan...@metrixit.com>*

*Below are the candidates are actively looking for a contract
opportunities!.*

*Details will be shared in private thread for further discussion.*

*S.No.*

*Consultant’s*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*1*

*Karthik*

*.NET Developer*

*AZ*

*Open*

*2*

*Pramod*

*.NET Developer*

*NY*

*Open*

*3*

*Sai Charan*

*. NET Developer*

*WA*

*Open*

*4*

*Kerthana*

*. NET Developer*

*NC*

*Open*

*5*

*Nalini*

*. NET Developer*

*NH*

*Open*

*6*

*Yuvraj*

*Java*

*OK*

*Open*

*7*

*Bhargav*

*Java*

*CA*

*Open*

*8*

*Rajender*

*Java*

*KS*

*Open*

*9*

*Naveen Kumar*

*Network Engineer*

*FL*

*Open*

*10*

*Bindu*

*Service Now*

*CO*

*Open*

*11*

*Vikram*

*Service Now*

*CO*

*Open*

*12*

*Priya*

*Service Now*

*PA*

*Open*

*13*

*Veena*

*ETL*

*WA*

*Open*

*14*

*Sampath*

*UI*

*NY*

*Open*

*15*

*Sruthi*

*Hadoop*

*OK*

*Open*

*16*

*Charan*

*Python*

*TX*

*Open*

*17*

*Kanthi*

*BA*

*NJ*

*Open*

*18*

*Purnima*

*BA*

*TX*

*Open*

*19*

*Deepika*

*QA*

*MN*

*Open*

*20*

*Praveena*

*QA*

*OH*

*Open*

*21*

*Chandran*

*SFDC*

*WI*

*Open*

*22*

*Sai*

*SFDC*

*NC*

*Open*

*23*

*Imtiaz*

*PLSQL*

*GA*

*Open*

*24*

*Akshay*

*PLSQL*

*NY*

*Open*

*25*

*Rakshith*

*Devops*

*PA*

*Open*

*26*

*Ganesh*

*V-Splunk*

*TX*

*Open*

*27*

*& Many More…*

*& Many More…*

*& Many More…*

*& Many More…*

(EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Chandra Shekar                                                        *

*Metrix IT Solutions INC                               *

1945 J N Pease Pl, Suite 104
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262

*Direct: (980)-222-5057 | Fax: **(704) 247-5299*

chan...@metrixit.com | www.metrixit.com
**An E-Verified Company**
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Do
not print, copy or forward.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail, Metrix IT
Solutions Inc. encourages environmental awareness.