Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the Hot-list of our Bench consultants, they are available
immediately.

Please share the suitable requirements to *sa...@raisertechnologies.com*
<sa...@raisertechnologies.com>  or

You can reach me at: *630-800-4591*

*Note:*  please add my Email ID to your distribution list.

*NAME*

*SKILL SET*

*EXP*

*LOCATION*

*RELOCATION*

*SAI RAJ*

*IOS  DEVELOPER*

*7+YEARS*

*IL*

*OPEN*

*ARJUN*

*AEM*

*8+YEARS*

*MADISON,WI*

*OPEN*

*NAGA BABU*

*QLIK VIEW*

*7+YEARS*

*CHICAGO,IL*

*OPEN*

Best regards,

Shashidhar

Raiser Technologies Inc.

75 Executive Dr. Suite#349

Aurora, IL 60504

*T 630-800-4591*

F 630.995.3643

sa...@raisertechnologies.net <din...@raisertechnologies.net>

www.raisertechnologies. <http://www.randstadtechnologies.com/>net

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.