Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
This is* Hilton *from *ASK Staffing.* I was reviewing your resume online
and would like to talk to you regarding an exciting opportunity we have
with one of ASK's premier clients*.* Your experience looks like a good fit
for the position and I wanted to know if you would be interested in
exploring this opportunity.

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.
Send me your resume and 2-3 work references (name, number, company, Title
of the job, E-mail Id) attached to this e-mail

*Role: Informatica Developer*
*Term: 6 months*
*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

·         Perform Informatica MDM low level design, configuration,
monitoring, deployment and implementation of Informatica MDM Platform
Version 10.1 and above.
·         Assist with MDM strategy, Process Design, high level MDM
architecture requirement and the implementation plan
·         Ability to model data domains such as Party, Account, Contract,
Product.
·         Installation of Informatica MDM hub.
·         Design and Development of Informatica MDM User Exits, Match
rules, HM and IDD.
·         Developing MDM based web services using SIF
·         Experience in integrating business application and Informatica
MDM hub using Batch Process and message queues.
·         Configure & customize the Batch Layer & Service integration
layer( SIF) of MDM
·         Fuzzy Matching Algorithm of Informatica MDM
·         Should have experience in playing the role of a MDM Architect and
leading large MDM Implementation for a full SDLC lifecycle.
·         Good Knowledge of IDD, HM, Match / Merge Process
·         Participate in requirements elicitation
·         Performance tuning of Application, Database and Informatica MDM
platform
·         Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for
Development, QA, and Operations Support

*Skill, Experience & General information required:*
·         7-10+ years of overall experience in IT with strong understanding
of Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality, Data Governance and BI
concepts
·         4+ years of experience in Informatica MDM (9.7.x, 10.x),
Informatica Data Quality, Oracle, JBOSS, Java, Unix
·         Designed/architected and implement end-to-end Informatica MDM
solutions using the following development tools: Informatica MDM Hub,
Informatica Data Director (IDD), Informatica Data quality (IDQ),
Informatica BPM (Active VOS), Informatica SIF (SDK) APIs, Messaging
triggers and queues
·         Prefer hands on experience in IDQ and Informatica ETL