Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is* Hilton *from *ASK Staffing.* I was reviewing your resume online
and would like to talk to you regarding an exciting opportunity we have
with one of ASK's premier clients*.* Your experience looks like a good fit
for the position and I wanted to know if you would be interested in
exploring this opportunity.

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.

Send me your resume and 2-3 work references (name, number, company, Title
of the job, E-mail Id) attached to this e-mail

*Oracle DB Architect*

*6 Months*

*San Diego, CA*

*Job Description:*

·         This position requires someone who has lot of Database
transformation/migration hands on experience & someone who can lead/guide
the team.

·         At least 12+ years of Oracle database administration experience.

·         Experience in Oracle 11g, 12c and advanced features such as RAC,
Grid Infrastructure, ASM, RMAN, Partitioning, Golden Gate, Data-guard,
 Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.

·         Experience in Oracle Exadata ( preferably X6-2 )  administration.

·         Strong hands on experience with database software installation,
upgrades and migrations.

·         In-depth understanding of database software concepts,
architecture and best practices.

·         Experience with cross-platform database migration using Data Pump
, RMAN and Golden Gate.

·         Experience with performance tuning databases and SQL queries
using SPM baselines, SQL Profiles and OEM.

·         Maintain documentation of the database/instance configurations.

·         Require proficiency in Linux and Windows operating systems and
PL/SQL programming and Shell Scripting

·         Critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities

·         Strong desire for continuous learning

·         Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
environment. Self-motivated, Excellent verbal and written communication
skills

*Nice to Have*

·         Oracle E-business suite R12- Install, Patch and Maintain
Applications

·         Oracle Advanced Queuing experience

·         Knowledge on PostgreSQL

·         PCI / SOX audit experience