Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is* Parker *from *ASK Staffing.* I was reviewing your resume online
and would like to talk to you regarding an exciting opportunity we have
with one of ASK's premier clients*.* Your experience looks like a good fit
for the position and I wanted to know if you would be interested in
exploring this opportunity.

Share email to me at *park...@askstaffing.com <park...@askstaffing.com>*

Job Title: Salesforce Developer

Location: Hartford CT

Duration: 6 Months

*No OPT/CPT*

Job Descripition:

·         Design, build and configure applications to meet business process
and application requirements.

·         Design, build and configure applications using SFDC Lightning to
meet business process and application requirements.

·         He/She will need strong communication skills and be able to take
requirements and be able to design and implement the correct approach using
out of the box SF functionally whenever possible and minimize
customizations.

·         This project will have an Account, Contacts and Risk/Contract
data.

·         Will need to do some batch loading and have custom workflows.

·         Will need a share calendar and activities and tasks. Will also
need to do some document generation.