Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is* Parker *from *ASK Staffing.* I was reviewing your resume online
and would like to talk to you regarding an exciting opportunity we have
with one of ASK's premier clients*.* Your experience looks like a good fit
for the position and I wanted to know if you would be interested in
exploring this opportunity.

*Please share candidates at park...@askstaffing.com
<park...@askstaffing.com>*

*Position: Informatica Cloud Developer*

*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*No OPT/CTP and Passport number Mandatory*

Job Description:

·         Good development experience in Informatica Cloud, including ICRT
(Real time integrations)

·         Familiar with agile development methods

·         Should be able to coordinate development work with other offshore
developers

·         Work with the Business Analysts to understand and document
requirements

·         Should be able to estimate