Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Hadoop Administration*

*Raleigh NC*

*6+ Months *

*GC OR USC OR H1B With Passport Number*

*LinkedIn ID*

*Must Have:*

1. Hadoop administration
2. Linux operating syst
3. Indepth knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem components Hbase

*Qualifications:*

* Minimum 3 years of Hadoop administration

* Minimum 5 years of Linux Server administration

* Good Problem Solving and Debugging skills troubleshooting skills,
understanding of system’s capacity and bottlenecks. Furthermore, you also
need a basic understanding of memory management areas.

* Hadoop administration demands one’s deployment skill in Hadoop cluster.
Moreover, the job needs adding and removing nodes. It may need tracking of
jobs and monitor the important parts of the cluster.

* Configuring high availability of name-node.

* Scheduling and taking backups

* Configuration management and deployment exposure in Open source
environment.

* In-depth knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem components Hbase * Hands on
experience in Oozie, HCatalog, Hive

*Thanks*

*Sai Kiran*

*Recruiter *