Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

Please see the requirement and let me know you have any candidate who are
looking for new opportunity. If comfortable please share me your profiles
at hilt...@askstaffing.com

*Job Title: Oracle PLSQL Developer with EBS *

*Location: Mountain view, CA*

*Area code: 650*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Should be exp. On *Performance Tuning*, *Oracle Apps Technical
Exp*., SQL Skills, PLSQL Skills

·         Should have exp. On complex functionalities/interfaces.

·         Good in developing/performance tuning standalone components.

·         Should be aware about complex implementations which involves
middleware.

·         *Experience working on EBS is must.*