Hi Partner,

I got an urgent  need for *Java UI Developer with PL/SQL *which are
immediate closable, Kindly let me know if any of your consultants are
interested and available for the below requirement. If interested, kindly
respond back with  consultant resume, hourly billing rate and availability
time to discuss.

*Here is the requirement in detail*

*Job title:   Java UI Developer with PL/SQL*

*Location: Jessup,PA  *

*Duration: 6-12+ months*

*JavaScript and (PL/SQL or SQl) Experience Mandatory*

*Job description:*

Strong in troubleshooting and Solutioning in JavaScript and SQl basics

Relational databases SQL(oracle) and SQL Plus- with good Experience working
on SQL

JavaScript(Generic Objects Manipulation and Configuration)

Production Experience in JavaScript required

Good in logical and Problem solving skills

Coding Experience is required

Experience doing user requirement

*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas